Monday, August 26, 2013

Life Update.

Hey everyone. I know it's been a loooong time since I've posted anything. Life has kinda been busy lately. 

First, I started (and finished) a round of revisions on my sci-fi manuscript and send them back to my agent. I'm patiently (and not-so-patiently) waiting for a response about that now. (And hoping she loves the changes lol.)

Second, I taught summer school and that kept me pretty busy, especially at nine months pregnant. I was pretty tired almost everyday after work, but thankfully summer school is over now and I get a break from work for a while because....

Third, I had my sweet little baby! After 39 hours from my water breaking to delivery (that ended in an emergency c-section), I got to meet my little girl! Delivery was not at all what I had planned and hoped for--I wanted this natural unmedicated birth--but even though everything basically went the opposite of what I had hoped for, I'm so happy to have a healthy and beautiful little girl.

Want to see some pictures? Doesn't matter! I'm gonna post them anyway because I just wanna share the adorableness of my little baby!


Photoshoot with Daddy.

And another one from Daddy's photoshoot! Look at the little fluffy butt skirt!

 First few days, still in the hospital.

And one of mommy and lil nugget!


So that's been my life lately, busy and beautiful! Sorry I haven't update much in the last few months, but I'm hoping to do better in the future!

What have all of you been up to? Any amazing summer stories or anything you want to share? I'd love to hear what you guys have been up to!

2 comments: