Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hilariousness

It's late and I should be sleeping right now, but since I can't I wanted to share a pretty awesome site with all of my followers that are also writers. It's hilarious. Lots of gifs and laughing. I promise. It's called Title To Come. And seriously, if you're a writer and haven't stumbled upon it yet, you have to check it out! Go on, smiling is good for you!!


Also, this is a little late, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! One of my sisters and her little family came into town and we had a great but busy (hence lack of posts lately) time with them! Loved it. And now, I hope you all stay safe and sane with the coming holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Your sis and her little family that came to visit must be like the coolest people EVER ;)

    ReplyDelete