Hello again lovely readers. I know I've been absent from this blog for quite a bit this last month or so and I'm sorry about that. I was planning on doing a blog post yesterday for all of you, but, well, that didn't work out. Instead, I thought I'd give you a quick update of my life (and slight explanation for my absent).
1. I've been going through a lot of personal sad stuff this last month that had me away from the internet for a bit, but mostly left feeling uninspired/disinterested in writing up blog posts or doing writing on my manuscript. Have no fear though readers, I'm moving through it and getting back into writing and everything else.
2. School started back up, so life is just a little busier now that I'm back at work teaching kids. It's tiring running around with them all day. But I love it.
3. I am officially an Editorial Assistant for Spencer Hill Press. Eek. I love saying that. :) It's a lot of fun and work and a great learning experience.
4. I'd planned on putting up a post related to general writing stuff yesterday, BUT then I ended up in a car accident (not too bad. I'm not hurt, but I crunched my car up a bit) and I ended up having to deal with all of that instead of getting on blogger.
5. Blogger has changed their layout and I don't like. Hence a bit more of my reluctance to use it. I'm slowly learning the new layout though. (Also, tried to find a picture of Doctor Who when he goes back to Craig's house [During the Cybermen episode where Craig has his baby-Stormageddon!] and the doctor looks in and says 'Did you redecorate? I don't like it.' but I couldn't find a picture of it. *sad face* And a million brownie points to any of you that know what episode I'm talking about.)
And that's what's been going on during my blog absence. What about you guys? Anything you've done that's been awesome and hopefully not sucky instead?