Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Cuteness!

Erm. So I was gonna do an actual post related to writing, but I'm actually on vacation (and by vacation, I mean I'm help my twin sis with her toddler b/c she just had a new baby!) and I'm also busy getting some awesome stuff ready (writing contest) with some amazing people.

So instead of an intellectual post about one writing technique over another (or some such thing like that!), I'll just bribe you all to stay tuned with adorable baby pictures and teasers about the upcoming awesomeness headed this way. This contest is bigger than just my blog and is full of WIN, by the way!

So without further ado, CUTE BABIES!




1 comment:

  1. I see there are no comments and I just have to say, I'm surprise....those are mighty cute kids, if I don't say so myself ;) I didn't know you posted pics of Eli and Hannah, Love it and miss you.

    ReplyDelete