Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Winner and more!

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post the winners for the Spring Cleaning Hop yesterday. I've been sick and was basically asleep all day yesterday! Bleh.

Anyway! Here are the winners:

Tiff Pull & Julie W

Congrats guys and I hope you enjoy the books!


In other news!!!!!.....I finished the draft that I've been working on in my writing! YAY! I actually finished a little while ago, but have been busy catching up on reading, seeing The Hunger Games (a couple times. Who else loved it?!) and just catching up on other general stuff in life. Anyway, I'm super excited to start revisions and edits soon. I've actually got over a week off from work coming up and can't wait to use that time to work on it!

Anyway, thanks again to everyone that entered the contest on and come back soon b/c there's another blog hop contest coming up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment