Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Backache and Plotting.

Hey, in case any of you don't know, a couple awesome books that were released today! Ones I've been waiting for and am so excited are out now! Like...


Quite a few other books come out today too, but I'm especially excited for these two.

In other news, I got hit in the back pretty hard by one of my students today (eek.) So now, for the night at least, I'm stuck on the couch with a heating pad. The good side to that is, it makes me work on my re-plotting. I don't have an excuse to procrastinate with it now. About halfway through a WiP, I usually look at my plot outline that I made before I started writing anything and rework it to fit how the story has evolved. So that's my week, re-plotting, write another chapter, and finish up crits for my CP (and hopefully, have my back feeling all better too.) I want to start of the new year actually getting stuff done!

What about you guys? Any of you have writing goals (or reading goals) for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Under the Never Sky looks looking amazing. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete