Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spooktacular 2011


I'm so excited be part of the YA Spooktacular, hosted by Frenzy of Noise & Wicked Awesome Books. Yesterday, you got to follow along with Story 3: PARTY TIME and follow the adventure. Today, you can enter the Story Prize Pack! Yay!!

If you missed it, check out story 3 at the beginning here!
Also, check out more awesomeness with story 1 here! and story 2 here!

To find out all the updated information on all stories and prizes head on over to Frenzy of Noise (one of our amazing hosts!) where they can get updated information for ALL the stories:

OH! ALSO! Don't forget to enter the GRAND PRIZE giveaway going up Oct. 31st at Frenzy of Noise and Wicked Awesome Books!

Now for the good stuff! Prizes, prizes, and more prizes to go along with the 3rd story!


Here's what's in the prize pack:
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children book/poster
  • Quirk Books Tote Bag
  • Signed copy Swoon/Swear by Nina Malkin
  • finished copy of Fury by Elizabeth Miles
  • signed copy of Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
  • After Obsession (ARC) by Carrie Jones
  • Unleashed (ARC) by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
  • Signed ARC Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
  • The Springsweet (ARC) by Saundra Mitchell
  • Signed copy of The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
  • copy of Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin
  • SWAG


4 comments:

  1. Mary DeBorde [M.A.D.]
    zenrei57 (at) hotmail dot com

    I really want to say how much incredible fun this YA Spooktacular has been - I hate to see it over!! Hope all of you will do it again next year., and wishing everyone a SUPER Halloween :D

    ps - the form will only let you select ONE challenge, and I think I did them all lol

    *Happy Halloween* and May the Great Pumpkin rain Reese's upon You ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem; only one radio button could be selected. I just put a note in about anything else I did after what my favorite part of the story was.

    Thanks to everyone for all of the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun! I wish it wasn't over yet :( Happy Halloween to everyone! And Good luck :) I had the same problem, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I had so much fun with this story!

    ReplyDelete