Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Eep.

Hey, lovely readers. So, first off, I'm sorry for the lack of posts! I've been having problems with my right foot and going to the doctors and have been, just in general, pretty grumpy because I haven't been getting sleep from it. So yeah, I've just been reading lots to keep my mind off of it and haven't been online much. So...sorry. Eep.

That aside, I wanted to tell you guys about an awesome contest going on for anyone that writes (and to get an extra point for myself! Bwhahahah) Eh*hem....the contest. Yes. Check it out: YA author and critiquer Kathleen Foucart is offering up a first chapter crit to two lucky winners! Go enter and look at her new website here!

Also, I promise to put up a couple reviews soon. I just finished reading Lola and the Boy Next Door and it was equally as amazing as Anna and the French Kiss (both by Stephanie Perkins and both wayyyy spectacular!)

So have a great day, check out Kathleen's contest & site, and go read Lola-it won't dissapoint! :) Night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment