Saturday, June 25, 2011

Upcoming Books: July!

Oh my gosh you guys! There are SO MANY amazing books coming out this July!! I can't wait to read them all! And look at all their gorgeous covers! (Click on the book titles to link to their Goodreads descriptions)





Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs (Fins #2)- JUNE 28th! (sorry guys, not July 1st)

Luminous by Dawn Metcalf- July 7th

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)- July 12th

Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston- July 14th

Ripple by Mandy Hubbard- July 21st

Supernaturally by Kiersten White (Paranormacly #2)- July 26th

Wolfsbane by Andrea Creamer (Nightshade #2)- July 26th

Wildefire by Karsten Knight- July 26th

Everblue by Brenda Pandos- July 31st


So which ones are you guys most excited for? I don't know if I can choose! All of them sound awesome!

(These are expected publication dates and may or may not change. If I find out that some have changed then I'll edit the post for you guys!)

6 comments:

  1. You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with the Best Books Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

    I invite you to follow me, if you haven’t already done so, since we have a lot in common, but no pressure. I’m not giving you the award just so you will follow me. You really do deserve it!
    Take care:-)

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    P.S.

    Since you are an avid reader I was wondering if I could interview you and get your insights into the books you enjoy.


    Let me know if you are interested in being interviewed and I will send over the questions you can fill out at your leisure. My email address is Guidedhope (at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even look, my tbr pile is about to topple over.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Mine too!! And I just keep buying new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous you're reading Crossed. Very.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Sorry. It's only because of the amazing Danielle and her awesome generosity!

    (ps- you should all check her blog out over at: frenzyofnoise.net )

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What lovely book covers! It's hard to pick my favorite, but I think it might be Everblue. The way the girl's hair is twisting into the water is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete