Monday, May 9, 2011

New Contest!

I think it's time for another contest! How about you? Yeah? Great! Okay, so I have a few extra books on my shelves and though maybe I'd give a couple away! So here's what you can win: Intertwined and Unraveled by Gena Showalter! (Click on the pictures below for Goodreads description links)



Rules & Info
-Enter by commenting below
-Be a follower of this blog and get an extra entry.
-Tweet, Facebook &/or blog about this contest and get one extra entry.
-Make sure you leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
-The winner will be picked randomly on May 25th!
-U.S. residents only.



Oh! And...do I have any followers out there named Christina also? If so, send me an email! First one to do so might just get a surprise! My email is christinaferko(at)gmail(dot)com




11 comments:

  1. These sounds good!
    I am a GFC follower.
    rickimc[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay! i haven't read these yet!!

    americangirlie1991 AT yahoo DOT com

    GFC follower! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great giveaway! Thanks so much.

    meredithfl at gmail dot com
    GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read these! Thanks for the giveaway.
    tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/Erinberry12/status/67788441756241920

    erinberry12 at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been absolutely dying to read Intertwined, but I haven't been able to find it.
    Thanks for the super contest!!!

    GFC follower

    Orchid
    The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia
    hauntingorchid(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance!

    I am a follower

    tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/DonnaS1/status/68177008500293632

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to win! of course I'm a follower. you have my email. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. enter me please! you have my info. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...these books are on my TBR list as I love Gena Showalter!

    Thank you!

    mmafsmith(at)gmail(dot).com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a follower!

    Thank you! mmafsmith(at)gmail(dot).com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeted Too: http://twitter.com/#!/Maria_Smith_76/status/70509804266856448

    Thank so much! mmafsmith(at)gmail(dot).com

    ReplyDelete