Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who else is excited?!

So you all know what came out today right? RIGHT?!


So, yeah, you know what I'll be doing with any time that I can spare! How about you guys? Any of you follow this series and pick up CoFA yet? I'm pretty sure I snagged the last copy at my bookstore :)

On another note, I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been doing revisions on my WIP like a madwoman with the help of my two wonderful crit partners (I'd be lost without them, srsly)! Why you ask? Well, I was lucky enough to win a full edit for my WIP by the lovely CA Marshall YAY and lots of SQUEE!!

So because of this, I've been uber busy and if I'm sparse the rest of the month, you know why! But I do have a few posts (book reviews, giveaway, ect.) coming up for you so, have no fear! I won't abandon you completely!!

And one last thing, lovely readers, go check out this awesome post about being yourself by the wonderful Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment