Thursday, March 10, 2011

March's New Releases!

I know we're already pretty well into March, but I thought I'd share some book releases for March still that I'm excited for and can't wait to read!





Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

Outside In by Maria V. Snyder (Inside Out #2)- March 1st

The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell- March 7th

Afterlife by Claudia Gray (Evernight #4)- March 8th

The Dark & Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan-(Forest of Hands & Teeth #3) March 22nd

Wither by Lauren DeStefano-March 22nd

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Wither (galley) and so far I'm LOVING it!! The characters are so fleshed out, and..just wow. I'm glad you're looking forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I feel like I've been waiting forever for Wither and it's almost here now! Yay! Glad to hear you like it!

    ReplyDelete