Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crazy over Covers (2)

I'm doing a 2nd crazy over covers (even though I just did one not too long ago) because there have been so many awesome covers revealed lately! So here you go! (Click on the picture for a link to the Goodreads description)




And here are a couple books that got new covers! The previous cover is first and the new one is second. (Click on the new one for the Goodreads link)

What do you think? I love the new Die For Me cover, but I think I might like the old Wolfsbane cover better. Still, they're ALL gorgeous!




Previous Cover: New Cover:


I can't wait to read these books. They all sound (and look) amazing!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you I like the original Wolfsbane better,but the new one is nice too. So excited for Crossed, haven't seen the cover before, thanks for sharing.

    http://angelasharp47.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I can't wait to read them too!
    And I agree, I think I liked the old Wolfsbane cover better, but the new Die For Me is really awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete