Monday, March 28, 2011

Autism Awareness Hop Coming up!


Make sure you stop by my blog at least once sometime between April 11-14 to enter for my Autism Awareness prize from the blog hop! It's hosted by: Lindsay @ Just Another Book Addict, Heather @ Fire and Ice, Pixie @ Page Turners, and Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

Wanna know what you can win here at my blog?! Well...this!

(Click on the picture for the Goodreads description)

So, come back her later in April, enter the prizes, and spread awareness for autism! This is a cause very close to my heart! For any of you that don't know, I work with children with autism. They're wonderful kids and the more aware people are, the more we can all help!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo...an autism-related book that I haven't read! Cool! I'm participating in this hop, too. See you Apr 11-14. =)

    Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

    ReplyDelete