Thursday, December 9, 2010

More AtU Awesomeness!

Oh man, if I wasn't already excited about Across the Universe by Beth Revis, then the two awesome things she just posted on her blog would definitely sway me! (and yes, this is my 2nd AtU post in a row, but I really am excited about this book)

First awesomeness (And make sure you keep reading for the 2nd b/c it is epic and amazing) Here are pictures of the dust jacket for AtU! It's a double sided jacket with one side being for Amy (one of the main characters) and the other for Elder (the other main character). How awesome is that? Go here to read Beth's post on it with even more info on the finished hardback! But first, pictures!

Amy's side
Elder's side

And now the 2nd bit of awesomeness. Beth is having an enormous giveaway over on her blog. Wanna know how big it is? Of course you do! Well, she's giving away 100 prizes! Yeah, 100! That's crazy and awesome. So, definitely head on over to her blog, check out the prizes, and enter here. And don't forget, if you don't win, that's okay too b/c her book comes out January 11th, so you can pick up a copy then!~

4 comments:

  1. I am a new follower! YEAY!!! Hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time i am visiting your blog but I have to say I really like it! I will defo stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen-I know! His side is great. I love the blueprint look and the detail of the ship, but Amy's side has two of my favorite things on it-- purple and stars--so I think her side is still my favorite!

    Emma-Thanks! I like your blog too. Trying to follow it, but somehow it keeps signing me in using my maiden name, which is just weird b/c I'm pretty sure I've never had an account with that name.

    Willa-Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete