Friday, December 17, 2010

Amazing 2011 Books-Part 2

Amazing 2011 Books-Part 2

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Secrets & Shadows by Shannon Delany-(13 to Life #2) February 15th

The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittridge-February 22nd

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes- March 1st

Outside In by Maria V. Snyder-March 1st

The Dark & Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan-(Forest of Hands & Teeth #3) March 22nd

Wither by Lauren DeStefano-March 22nd


So what books from Parts 1 & 2 are you guys excited to read? I can't wait for ALL of them!

Parts 3 & 4 to come tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read them all either. Pretty covers too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't decide which of these I'm anticipating more. They all sound amazing and look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dark and Hallow Places - without a doubt! I don't know how I missed hearing about this release date until now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I definitely can't wait for that one! I met Carrie Ryan at a signing a few months ago with a few other authors! She's so nice!

    And yeah, I'm already preparing myself for the inevitable zombie dreams that I'll have from reading her book late at night (like I did with the last two!--worth it.)

    ReplyDelete