Monday, December 6, 2010

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Description:
Seventeen-year-old Amy joins her parents as frozen cargo aboard the vast spaceship Godspeed and expects to awaken on a new planet, three hundred years in the future. Never could she have known that her frozen slumber would come to an end fifty years too soon and that she would be thrust into the brave new world of a spaceship that lives by its own rules.

Amy quickly realizes that her awakening was no mere computer malfunction. Someone--one of the few thousand inhabitants of the spaceship--tried to kill her. And if Amy doesn't do something soon, her parents will be next.

Now Amy must race to unlock Godspeed's hidden secrets. But out of her list of murder suspects, there's only one who matters: Elder, the future leader of the ship and the love she could never have seen coming.



Okay, friends, so this is one of my most anticipated books for 2011! And luckily I won't have to wait all year--and neither will you! Yay!--for it because it comes out January 11th! How awesome?! Yes, you guys get lots of exclamation points in this post because I am THAT excited about this book! Check out the trailer below and go HERE to read the first chapter!!!...!




AND! Don't forget to enter my Nightshade by Andrea Cremer giveaway one post below! You don't want to miss out on this amazing read!

6 comments:

  1. I have heard so many things about both Nightshade and Across the Universe. They are both on my TBR pile. Thanks for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightshade is a definite read! And I'm sure AtU is as well! The first chpt was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading this book.

    What kind of YA fiction do you write?

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to write paranormal YA, but I want to write a dystopian and scifi sometime in the future too. You write scifi & fantasy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, but I also love historical fiction and want to write a YA book set during the civil war...that's my next project!

    ReplyDelete