Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Night Star & Harry Potter

Hey friends! I feel like I've been a bit neglectful lately with the posts, so I thought I'd let any of you Alyson Noel fans out there--that don't already know--that Night Star (the Immortals series #5) came out today! Yay! So, don't forget to read it! And if you haven't read the books before, you should check them out. Starting with Evermore.



AND! who is excited about the new Harry Potter movie coming out on Friday?! I'm excited! I can't wait to see it, but I think I'll opt out of a midnight showing this year so I can actually hear the movie and so I'm not a zombie at work. Any of you lovely readers seeing Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on Friday or even Thursday night?
Also! Don't forget to enter my giveaway for Matched by Ally Condie! Go here to enter and here to read the review! One week left to enter and two more before the book is released!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see HP but alas...I'll have to wait until it's on dvd!

    ReplyDelete