Friday, November 26, 2010

Review: Inside Out


Description:

Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution


Review:

I loved this book! The world of Inside was amazing and planned out really well. The characters were great. I fell in love with all of them and thought the relationships between all of them were wonderful and really believable. The writing style was really fluid and smooth and there were so many twists and turns in this story that I didn't see coming, some sad and some great! I can't wait for the next book in this series, Outside In, that is set to come out March 2011. I would definitely recommend this book for anyone looking for a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment