Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween fun & more!

Fun stuff coming up, friends!

Starting Friday is the YAspooktacular event! It's going to be an awesome event with prizes and fun! Two stories are going to be written--Soul Laid Bare & Darkness--by published authors, debut authors, and aspiring writers! Different blogs will post sections of each of the stories for you all to read (I'll be posting one!) and commenting on each post enters you into the contests for the awesome prize packs. The stories are going to be amazing! I got to write a section of the story Darkness, and from what I've seen so far , it's awesome! Go here (or click on the "Tales from the Grave" button on the right side --> )for all the info and rules! Yay!

Also, lovely readers, in November I will be having a giveaway for Matched by Ally Condie so keep an eye out for that! The book comes out Nov.30th and click here for my review!
And happy book release day to Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (go here for a teaser post on the book!) and also to Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick!! I got to pick up my copy of Nightshade to today, yay!, but I couldn't find a copy of Crescendo, boo, so I'll be getting that one later. What are you guys excited to read? Any of you plan to read either of these books or both?


I rearranged my books today. I had too many (yes, there are layers on some of those shelves) for my small bookshelf and had to make a new one. I don't have enough room in my apartment for another whole bookshelf so this is what I've got for now. Still pretty to look at! What do your bookshelves look like?

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you're writing part of that! ....and nice shelves! When are you going to visit....you can peruse my bookshelves :)

    ReplyDelete