Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Zombies!

Okay, so it's been another whirlwind of a week! But I've finally finished that zombie art project thingy I started a little while ago.

TaDa!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not exactly happy with the pictures. You can't see all the detail b/c there's not much distinction in coloring with the sculpture part and the background, but I promise it's easier to see the difference and the details in real life! Might not be happy with the pics of it, but I'm happy with how the project actually turned out! Yay!

Besides that, I'm finishing up teaching summer school this week! BIG YAY! Last day is tomorrow and then I'm free for a couple weeks! Awesome...

Well, aside from work and the zombie book sculpture I haven't had a lot of time to read besides my crit. partner's MS which has been keeping me busy this week as well. So, no real post with a review or a short story but an update at least!

Hope you all are having a great week! <3

5 comments:

  1. Looks really cool, hope you didn't use actual book pages for that though, the poor book wouldn't be able to be read again lol. Again, amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I did use real book pages, but not my copy of The Forest of Hands and Teeth. I just couldn't do it to that book! I loved it too much!

    ReplyDelete